The sports industry is a multi-billion euro sector that continues expanding at accelerated pace. In order for this growth to maintain sustainable, innovation is needed.
Massive changes like wearable technology, mobile fitness, quantified self movement and big data are opening up a range of new possibilities and innovations in a very short time span. Accordingly, modern sport businesses need innovative and effective management practices to meet the changing expectations of the current fast-moving society.
- Technological innovation in Sport
- Innovative materials
- Big Data
- Innovative sport food/supplements
- Specific technology (addressed to coaching/training, competition, rehabilitation) & human factor
- Sports Innovation in Business
- Data/Media use in sport
- Sport tourism & accommodation
- Sports marketing
International speakers will share their experience and vision with the audience. In addition, workshops and an exhibition will bring interaction and open discussions.
Who should attend at the Sports Innovation Conference?
The conference is mainly addressed to:
- Owners, operators and investors in sports infrastructure
- Marketing / Business development / Brand managers
- Sports Federations, Clubs
- City Councils/ Municipalities/ Regional Agencies
- Trainers / Coaches
- Manufacturers of Sports products and services
- Research & Development organisations / institutions
- …but is open and of interest to anyone who sees potential in sports innovation!
Before the event, the registered participants will receive a list with all the attendees at the conference.
Expand your knowledge, enhance your network!